We have volunteer opportunities for you! Initial training is provided and periodic docent enrichment events feature speakers who provide more insight into specific aspects of park history or ecology.
We need volunteers to:
– Become docents at the Visitor Center
– Direct visitors at the entrance kiosk
– Assist with data entry
– Aid project research and grant-writing
– Work on trail and park maintenance projects
– Facilitate special events and parking
– More volunteer opportunities and specifics
– Spanish-English fluency a plus
Experience is not necessary but welcomed, as well as a willingness to learn and the desire to share that knowledge with our visitors. We ask for a minimum of 4 hours per month of volunteer service. Join us! Together we can help make the parks thrive and provide great experiences for park visitors.